Serbian Residency by investing in Real Estate or by Company Formation
Serbia is a sovereign state, an orthodox country, situated at the crossroads between Western and Eastern empires. People are friendly to foreigners, well educated, with knowledge of both English and Russian languages. Living costs are low, especially out of Belgrade, with healthy organic food specialties, unique in the world. Good infrastructure and geographic position makes it good choice for world travelers. Weather is characterized by short winters, hot summers and mild springs and autumns. Serbia has continued its path toward EU membership. Serbia has regained its position as the top investment destination country in the world, measured by the number of jobs relative to the size of the population according to IBM Global Location Trends 2014 report.
The key benefits are:
- Low investment required fewer than 50,000 Euros
- Get Residency for yourself & your family.
- Join EU in 2025
- Visa-free travel to 126 countries.
- Permanent residency after 5 years.
- Free to do business.
- No Residence required. Only one visit is required every year.
- No Educational qualification required.
- No English language requirement.
- No point system
- Low cost of living.