Study in Australia
One of the hottest destination in the world for studying – Australia is truly great country. Diverse & multicultural, students have great experience of studying in some of the world’s best universities. Australia has the highest percentage of universities ranked in the top world 100 than any other country including USA!!!
Affordable, high quality education to suit every pocket puts it right at the top. A 2 year post study work permit for international students allows you to get international, fully paid work experience.
Weather in Australia is truly blessed as well. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide & Canberra are the most popular study destinations.
- Top ranking Universities:The presence of Australian Universities is seen among the top 100 world ranking Universities. Australia also has 15 universities ranked in the top 100 “under 50” in the Times Higher Education Ranking (2012).Apart from this Australia is home to The Group of Eight (Go8) which is a leading Australian tertiary institution, intensive in research and comprehensive in general and professional education. The Group of Eight is ranked 27 to 92 in the world.
- High Quality of Education:The Australian government has put in place a system that ensures that, international students receive the desired quality of education.The ESOS (Education Services for Overseas Students) Act 2000 defines a legal framework which governs the delivery of education to International students studying in Australia on a student visa.Commonwealth register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) – is a database of all the registered Australian Education Institutions. In order to be able to enroll and teach an international student Institutions in Australia must be registered by CRICOS.National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition (NOOSR) – is an Australian government organization that assesses and recognizes overseas qualifications.
3. Cost Effectiveness:
Australia offers its students quality education coupled with cost effective tuition fees. Bachelor’s degrees can be completed in 3 years as compared to 4 in the USA. The tuition fee for most popular courses is much lower as compared to those offered in other countries. This does not mean that Australian Universities compromise on the quality outcomes or the level of teaching. On the contrary, Australian Universities have international reputation and are recognized world over.
4. Safe, Diverse and Multicultural Environment:
Australia is a diverse and vibrant country. Over the years Australia has attracted a diverse number of students from Asia, Europe and North America. People have the right to practice their faith without persecution or discrimination and Australia welcomes the wealth of cultural diversity that international students bring. At the same time Australia is a very safe country with very limited political unrest and rare cases of crime.
5. Research Intensive Universities:
Australia has a long and proud tradition of world class research and development that has benefited millions around the world. With about 50,000 people in higher education organizations involved in R&D, Australia has a strong research and development (R&D) capabilities.
6. Global Recognition:
By studying in Australia, a student receives qualifications that are sought after worldwide. This is ensured by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). This allows you to move easily from one level of study to the next and from one institution to another, as long as you satisfy student visa requirements. It allows for choice and flexibility in career planning.
7. Scholarships and Internships:
There are many scholarships, grants, and bursaries which can help support you financially with your studies in Australia. They are offered by the Australian Government, education institutions, and a number of other public and private organizations. Internships are temporary work placements in workplaces and education institutions. Internships can be paid or unpaid depending on the industry and the length of placement, and are a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the area of your study. Talk to us.
8. Opportunities to Work after graduation:
The recent changes in the government policies in Australia have made it possible for International students to gain Post Study Work visa in Australia from minimum 2 years for Bachelors & Masters, and up to 4 years for PhD/research students. This gives the students a Golden Opportunity to gain international work experience for career development. The money earned is a bonus and enough to pay for the education in Australia.
9. Work while studying:
While studying in Australia, a student has the advantage of working part-time(off Campus/On Campus) in order to gain work experience as well as manage their own living expenses. A student is permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when his/her course is in session, and unlimited hours when course is not in session. Spouse of Masters Degree & higher courses students are allowed to work full time.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
Postgraduate Degree Programs (Coursework)
Postgraduate Degree Programs (Research)
are available in various faculties.